Any kind of art that moves or appears to move; optical illusion, mechanical creations, kinetic sculpture and mobiles and images of art in motion. Art will be displayed on walls hanging from the ceiling or sitting on pedestals. accepting 2D & 3D art in any medium.
Submission Deadline: July 27, 2023
Show Opens: August 11, 2023
Reception: August 11, 2023 7:00 pm
Show Closes: September 3, 2023
Delivery and Pickup Instructions
drop off August 6, 2023 between 1 - 3pm pick up September 3 2023 between 1- 3pm
Show Theme *
Theme: As the song goes "Hot town summer in the city..." this call for art is a retrospective of city life during the summer months, festive and full of activity. We want to see images of the city in all its grandeur, accepting 2D works any medium.
- Artists may enter up to 3 pieces unless noted in our description above.
- *All submitted art will be reviewed for suitability to our theme.
- Accepted Work must be professionally presented, wired to hang, no saw-tooth or keyhole hangers accepted.
- Accepted work must be properly labeled.
- All art submitted must be exclusively available for sale, for the duration of this show.
Other Open Shows
The Jewelry Show
Calling all makers of jewelry and fashion art for a one-of-a-kind art exhibition.
Illustrators, painters, digital artists, creators of original fantasy art, we are accepting 2D works in any medium.
Abstract art can be two or three-dimensional, large or small, made with many materials or on many surfaces, or used together with representational art or be completely non-representational. “To be the observer and discover what the artists is saying through the lines, shapes, and color.